Focus on Patient Care and Outcomes
If you want to spend more time with patients ensuring they receive the best care, then make sure you have the best resources to help you maximize revenue.
How Can We Help?
After assessing your current business processes, we can offer one or more of the following solutions to match your revenue assurance needs:
Claims Paid in 7 to 21 Days
If insurance claims are properly prepared and audited prior to carrier submission, you’ll receive your funds quicker. Also, our exclusive medical billing service has the lowest denial and rejection rates in the industry, so you’ll have access to your funds when you need them.
Our medical billing service is available using your browser and is accessible 24/7. You can view financial information such as payment and receivable status anytime. Also, you can monitor every aspect of your medical billing and claim payment cycle anytime, anywhere.
Our reporting module allows you to be in the driver’s seat. You will have the best information to make informed and timely decisions about your practice needs.
Additional Features and Benefits
- Free Practice Management System for Oasis Practice Solutions Clients
- Lower Claims Rejections. Initial average rejection rate of 2%. After 6 months can be as low as 0.3%.
- Denial Management tools: Internal Clearinghouse
- HL7 / HIPAA Compliant (EHNAC)
- Practice Management System Included
- Dynamic Online Scheduler
- Real-Time Reports and Visual Analysis
- Real-Time and One Touch Patient Eligibility Verification
- Full Integration with our EHR and other systems making operations efficient and simple
- Practice Management System can interface and work with most EHR Systems
We would be happy to meet with you to better understand your practice needs and demonstrate our service capabilities to improve your revenue performance. Click here and one of our revenue assurance specialists will be in touch.
We monitor and track your past due patient accounts before it’s too late. Our automated collection efforts carefully and gently engage indebted patient clients. This solution converts those difficult to collect receivables into cash flow reducing your liquidity and patient relations risks.
If necessary, we can also apply other recovery tactics by using one of our attorneys to correspond with and call the indebted parties. Upon your authorization, our outside counsel can represent you by filing a complaint to litigate for your damages as well as initiate credit bureau reporting.
You will have full discretion on how you want to proceed with the past due collection process. Additionally, you will be provided daily reports on recovery progress.
Features and Benefits
- Maintain good customer relations and retention rates while reclaiming your cash flow
- Twice the average recovery rate from other industry or non-industry collection agencies
- Fully automated process you can control
- All funds paid directly to you
- Low Cost, as low as 5%
- Escalation tactics available for those high balance and difficult to collect cases
We would be happy to meet with you to better understand your patient collections and demonstrate our service capabilities to improve your revenue performance. Click here and one of our revenue assurance specialists will be in touch.
Generating More Revenue Opportunities
Each managed care organization (MCO) has its own rules, requirements and qualifications making the process cumbersome and time consuming. We can help you obtain and retain MCO credentials to ensure you are maximizing your revenue opportunities. Our specialists can navigate you through the process and get your applications approved for the MCO of your choice.
You will need to provide the following to meet most credentialing requirements:
- Education and Training
- Board Certification
- License to Practice in your State
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) or Controlled Dangerous Substances (CDS) certification
- Professional liability claims settlement history
- Restrictions, limitations, sanctions in scope of practice
- Application with attestation
Obtaining credentials with an MCO may take 30 days after applications are submitted. However, it may take over 90 days to get approved. These factors are based on the resources and application process for each MCO. Because of varied lead times, click here to start your credentialing process with us now.
We utilize proprietary technology to identify underpayments as a result of inefficient business processes, lack of in-depth CPT™ coding knowledge or determining why your MCO inexplicably paid an amount lower than what you were allowed. This is an invaluable tool we can offer as a solution to help you maximize revenue. Our team has vast experience with applying healthcare data mining and visual analytics solutions to ensure payment accuracy.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies potential undercoding trends
- Refile claims within timely filing limits to collect under paid balance
- Generates additional revenue previously unknown to practice
- Analyzes and compares fee schedule trends among all MCOs
- Effective tool when evaluating MCO reimbursement policies and opportunities
If you would like to have us perform an Underpayment Recovery Engagement to identify, source and measure any missed or lost revenue opportunities, then click here and one of our revenue assurance specialists will contact you.