Unique specialties demand precise solutions
Our custom EHR suits the needs specific to almost any medical specialty.
Flexible EHR for Your Specialty
Pre-loaded with templates and care plans specific to your medical specialty
- Patient Portal brings patient care closer to your practice
- Award winning features and customer service
- Easily customizable to suit your needs
Click On A Specialty Below:
Our EHR solution comes with a variety of cardiology specific content and workflow capabilities. If you are performing stress tests, and require your patients to move from examine room to testing room, our optimized for mobile iPad or tablet moves with you.
Physical exam templates such as cholesterol lipid analysis and Coumadin flowsheets have all of the findings required for any cardiologist to document the standard physical exam. If you need to add a finding, we supply a simple interface to match the one you typically use in your practice.
Cardiology Specific Features and Templates
- Cholesterol Lipid Analysis
- Coumadin Flowsheets
- Angina Pectoris
- Aortic Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Valvular Heart Disease
- And Many, Many More…
A multidisciplinary medical specialty needs a versatile EHR. This is why our EHR comes pre-loaded with otolaryngology specific language and templates. Whether treating an ear infection, nerve damage, or sinus problems our solution was designed to think like you do.
- Pre-loaded with data and findings to begin charting on the first login
- Connected to all major labs to view and order results
- Perform a complete SOAP note from start to finish using your iPad
- Chart at the point of care and maintain eye contact with your patient
- Care plans for common gastrointestinal disorders
- Chief complaints including pre and post-procedures like endoscopy, screening and diagnostic colonoscopy, cholecystectomy, hemorrhoidectomy and hernia repair
- Produce note for gastric band adjustment
- Import patient medication history
- Order and track lab tests and panels
Our solution understands the daily challenges for patients and physicians in geriatric medicine and long term and post-acute care. Our checklist was designed to assist with client success with Medicare’s Annual Wellness Visit.
- Internal medicine health maintenance alerts
- More than 300 chief complaints
- Nearly 300 care plans
- Procedure notes for office procedures, including skin biopsy and incision and drainage
- Built-in neurology physical exam designed for touchscreen – fast and simple
- Easily review radiology reports while documenting the current encounter
- Chief complaint forms for dizziness, headaches, gait disturbance and much more
Our EHR solution was recently ranked number one ambulatory EHR for Nurse Practitioners. Black Book annually surveys over 300,000 healthcare IT users across 18 operational performance indicators, and is the largest user opinion poll of its kind in healthcare. With our U.S. Based J.D. Power and Associates Award-Winning Support we’ll have you providing great care to your patients in no time at all.
Our EHR solution was designed with input from practicing obstetricians and gynecologists, and it possesses design features specific to women’s healthcare.
- Create perfectly formatted antepartum forms
- Automatically fax the completed antepartum form to the designated labor and delivery facility
- Easy to record pregnancy history
- Import Ultrasound Images
- Create Ultrasound Flow Sheets
- Order and record prenatal lab tests and results
- Obstetrics and Gynecology physical exam findings are preloaded
- Automatic calculation of EDD
We understand the fast-paced practice of orthopedics and have taken steps to ease the stress for you. Our solution comes pre-loaded with orthopedic templates and care plans that help support an efficient patient flow and safe clinical encounters.
The drawing feature makes it easy to draw on a picture of a patient finding – either on a photo of the patient or an anatomical outline image.
- Dictation ready with Dragon Dictate in any text field
- Meaningful Use compliant
- iPad native and ready to move when you move
- Pre-loaded with orthopedic specific terminology
Our EHR solution was selected by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) as their strategic EHR partner. The AOA is currently introducing our EHR solution to its more than 41,000 physician members nationwide. This is the largest medical organization partnership of its kind!
- Our EHR solution is the AOA’s exclusive strategic partner
- Osteopathic module is already built-in
- Our solution provider works collaboratively on making quality reporting simple and easy
- Currently working with AOA on opportunities to integrate many of the quality guidelines that are part of the AOA’s highly successful Clinical Assessment Program (CAP)
- Committed to make CAP reporting as simple and comprehensive as possible
- Pre-loaded injection procedures designed for touch screen
- Easily import data from previous notes to demonstrate how patient’s pain improves over time
- Flow sheet capabilities allow physicians to easily review past treatments given and lab results
- Easy to print controlled substances onto state regulated printing paper
- Rx history import from Surescripts
Every pediatrician has heard the phrase “infants and children are not small adults.” Our Pediatrics EHR solution was designed with this in mind.
- “Well Child” Blueprints speed encounter creation
- Anticipatory Guidance is pre-formatted for each age group
- Link Family History between siblings
- Developmental Milestones are all pre-loaded
- Dozens of Pediatric Specific Care Plans are built into the system
- Immunizations are pre-loaded and we connect directly to immunization registries
- Automated Vaccine Inventory Tools to track immunization supply
- Dosing calculator assists in prescribing via our SureScripts Award Winning ePrescribing (eRX) Software
- Add who accompanied the patient during visit
- Record the child’s legal guardian in the patient chart
- Display of the Guarantor Balance improves collections during the check in process
Our EHR solution comes pre-loaded with features specifically designed to meet the needs unique to the physical medicine and rehab practice. The iPad native interface is optimized for fingertip touch and lets you chart and ePrescribe at the point of care. Our solution also comes pre-loaded with customizable templates, documentation, and care plans specifically designed for the physical medicine and rehab practice
We understand foot and ankle specialists have different needs and objectives from the other specialties we serve.
- A powerful, all-in-one system, fully integrated with our world-class EHR, Practice Management, and Clearinghouse solutions.
- Platform independent, so it runs on any Apple or Windows computer including tablets, and is ideal for the touchscreen iPad
- Pre-loaded with findings specific to the Foot and Ankle, meaning you can start charting on the first use.
- The leading cloud, web-based Podiatric Medicine EHR/EMR; so it works anywhere with Internet access (which is almost everywhere).
- SureScripts Certified Electronic Prescribing.
- Meaningful Use Certified, complete with a Report Card to help keep you on track to earning $44-64K in Medicare and Medicaid stimulus incentives.
- Easy to deploy without breaking the bank, and simple to adapt to your workflow and style.
- Leap beyond templates with revolutionary, customizable technology, allowing you to maintain eye contact with your patients throughout every office visit.
- Connect to all the major labs, and share the results with your patients via our patient portal.
- Automatic updates of all codes, medications, and formulary.
- Backed by live, U.S.-based customer service, and recognized by J.D. Power and Associates for “an Outstanding Customer Service Experience” two years running!
- Lightning fast, one-touch charting using EHR Solution Blue-Prints
- Hundreds of built in templates specific to Urgent Care needs
- Seamless voice dictation
- Use your tablet’s built-in camera to take clinical images at the point of care
- Simple and fast HIPAA compliant task and messaging built in to share info with office staff
- True touch-screen optimized User Interface
- Hundreds of built-in templates make charting a breeze
- Practice Dashboard view helps staff and your physicians make sure that they are always on the same page
- Awarded SureScripts White Coat of Quality Award five years in a row for upholding strict standards for clinical quality and best practices in e-prescribing